After successes such as the POCOPHONE F1, C Manmohan says goodbye to the brand in an emotional farewell letter

After a great journey in POCO, C Manmohan , GM of the firm, says goodbye in an emotional farewell letter after having achieved such great successes as those of the POCOPHONE F1 , POCO X2 , POCO M2 Pro and now the new POCO X3 NFC .

After arriving at POCO in August 2018, C Manmohan has been an icon of the firm belonging to Xiaomi , especially on social networks. This has also been in charge of presenting products as revolutionary as or were at the time the best-seller, POCOPHONE F1 .

In search of new projects, continuing to improve his professional career but extending his position as GM at POCO until the end of 2020 , C Manmohan wanted to say goodbye to all of us with the following letter that we have translated:

Dear POCO fans:

I hope you are safe and well. My journey with POCO since it started on August 22, 2018 has been an absolute dream. I still remember the launch of the iconic POCO F1 . It was the first time I went on stage. The adrenaline and the sheer emotion kept me from smiling all the time. We were impressed with the response we received at launch. It was a dreamy start and since then, we have never looked back.

Throughout 2018 and 2019 we were learning the tricks to run our business. Business plans were constantly evolving, teams were changing, but one thing remained constant. Our product, POCO F1, remained a rock star.

In 2020, our journey as POCO 2.0 took off. We became an independent brand and launched POCO X2 , which everyone loves. It was encouraging to see POCO become the 31st brand on Flipkart in the 15K and above segment. POCO M2 Pro is already off to a great start. Last but not least, we recently launched POCO M2 and we are getting ready to launch POCO X3 (the world’s first smartphone powered by Snapdragon 732G).

It is due to the hard work of the POCO family that we have become one of the fastest growing brands on Flipkart. In the midst of all these career milestones, I have a personal decision to share with you. I’ll be saying goodbye to the amazing POCO team at the end of this year. Since my MBA days, I have always yearned to start something new on my own. I feel like the time has come to embark on my business journey.

While I will miss working with my amazing team, I can’t wait to try all the things I’ve learned at POCO and Xiaomi. I will always love both brands for what they have taught me at such a young age. During my time here, I have learned almost every aspect of the business: product, quality, marketing, sales and operations. But one thing I will cherish forever is the love and support from all of you.

POCO has built on feedback (from fans, journalists, tech youtubers, and even critics) and will continue to do so. It is simply amazing what one can achieve if you put your ears to the ground. While I am excited about the future opportunities that await me, I am also saddened to say goodbye to the POCO family.

I will continue to work with POCO until the end of 2020. I hope to catch up with all of you before then.

Source | Twitter

Computer engineer addicted to new technologies. Current administrator and editor-in-chief at xiaomi.

www.xiaomist.com



The entry After successes such as the POCOPHONE F1, C Manmohan says goodbye to the brand in an emotional farewell letter that was first published on XIAOMIADICTOS: Xiaomi news and news website .

https://ift.tt/3eUmb6w



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3ipF3M0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xiaomi Wifi Repeater Pro Deep Review | Is MiWifi Amplifier Worth to Buy?

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro To Come With Free Mi LED TV 4S 55″ For First 500 Customers On Lazada – Pokde.Net

What do the letters and numbers that accompany the MIUI version of your Xiaomi mean