Something for me. The Rossmann app creates and shares shopping lists, indicates product locations and gives discounts

Vibration in your pocket. I take out my smartphone and receive a shopping list from my fiancee, which automatically goes to the Rossmann app. The program shows me where each product is located, and generates a unique discount for the mere fact of using the List + service. I will be honest with you. I do not know cosmetics, I am not a specialist in drugstores, and I don’t like long shopping. Successful shopping means for me a quick entry and an even faster exit from the temple of consumption. Of course with the necessary goods. That is why I have to give Rossmann: the new version of the application of this network is really useful. The + list makes sense, it is practical, it was done wisely, and it saves on shopping.

"List + in the Rossmann app is probably the best that happened to you"

This is not my opinion. These are slightly smoothed words of the bride, half jokingly, half seriously. The truth is that when sent to shopping in a shopping center, I don’t always do my best. If I have to choose the best buddy game for my birthday or come back with the best laptop in my budget, no problem. My pleasure. It is worse when I have to buy products that I have no idea about the existence and operation of. If I am sent for a "good shower lotion", I lose ground under my feet. I didn’t even know that something more than gel and shampoo was used in the shower. Seeing the multitude of goods and possibilities, I’m starting to get lost. This is not my natural environment. These are not my usual hunting grounds. I am an alien in an unexplored kingdom. Of course, I exaggerate the situation a bit and use some annoyed stereotypes, but I’m certainly not alone in my experiences. Meanwhile, when I receive an SMS with the List + I have a complete list of all products that I need to buy. This list can be shared via email, text message or social media. I click on it and the product collection is automatically imported into my Rossmann application. I can see a preview image of each item, its name and price. Now it really is not possible for me to make a mistake.

What I like the most is that each product has instructions with the location in the store.

If you do not know the layout of your local drugstore by heart, you no longer have to wander from one shelf with products to another. Just a new + List. You select any product with your finger and you can immediately see where you need to go to put it in the basket. The instructions are simple, clear and legible. If only every shopping was that easy. Think about how it makes things easier, if we have a large series of very similar varnishes or lipsticks before us, and you were asked to buy the one, the right one. The system used by application developers is resistant to changes in exposure in individual facilities. By creating a shopping list with List + we indicate in which specific store we will buy the desired goods. The application can also check for us using geolocation. The program uses the unique data of a particular facility, along with its individual rack arrangement and inventory. A situation where products from the list are not available in a physical store, is therefore almost impossible.

The Rossmann app and Lista + – how much can you save on this?

I used the instructions, collected all products from the shopping list and I am ready to make a payment. All I have to do is scan the virtual Rossmann card at the checkout, which appears on the screen of my smartphone. Ready. A unique discount was added to the invoice, generated automatically based on how many products I bought and at what price. My private basket contains five products for PLN 65 in total, including shop promotions. List + adds a further PLN 3 discount to this, reducing the final amount to PLN 62. Discounts granted in the application are individual and each time calculated differently depending on the items added to the list. What’s great, such a discount does not interfere with other promotions in the Rossmann network, e.g. with the very popular 2 + 2 campaign. The + list includes all current promotions and coupons. For example, I click on the 2 + 2 coupon, then select items from the promotional list of goods, add them to my shopping list, and finally get one more discount for using the + List. In addition, the application clearly and legibly informs us how many discounts we have for using the shopping list, until when we can use them and when we will receive a new pool of discounts.

List + users can now use any Rossmann app owner.

I don’t use most popular applications from the shopping category. Most often, I see no reason to clutter up the smartphone’s memory. However, even a conservative like me understands the sense and practical application of List +. I would like all shopping assistance programs to work in a similar way, being much more than just interactive coupon newspapers. The option of picking up a ready shopping list prepared by a family member, a chance to find every product thanks to clear instructions and an opportunity to take advantage of a discount for using the application itself is a solution that should be a pleasant consumer standard. The Rossmann app can be downloaded on Google Play (Android) and the App Store (iOS) . The program in the latest version offers the List + service with unique discounts for each user. * The material was created in cooperation with the Rossmann brand.

Something for me. The Rossmann app creates and shares shopping lists, indicates product locations and gives discounts

https://ift.tt/3eUmb6w



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3e8abgK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xiaomi Wifi Repeater Pro Deep Review | Is MiWifi Amplifier Worth to Buy?

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro To Come With Free Mi LED TV 4S 55″ For First 500 Customers On Lazada – Pokde.Net

What do the letters and numbers that accompany the MIUI version of your Xiaomi mean