I hated them at school, but now I see how cleaning up the world is changing our environment

Imagine someone collecting all the rubbish you produce during the year and spreading it all over the forest. And then that a group of volunteers packs them back into bags. Within several dozen hours.

At first I confess to one thing – in primary school times, cleaning up the world was the worst thing for me. Seeing (and feeling) scattered cans, wet juice packages, pies and plastic bags, I began to dream of returning to Polish lessons. Talks about the need to keep your surroundings clean somehow didn’t get to me.

In retrospect, however, I am not so surprised. A short walk out around the area usually ended up collecting two or three large bags. The man looked around helplessly at the time and thought: "Really? Is that the whole effect? ​​" And nearby green areas were cluttered, so after our perky passage they still remained.

However, it is probably a bit like cleaning the world with good school readings. You just have to mature to it. How? It’s best to realize how much you can do in one inconspicuous action.

How much rubbish does a statistical Pole produce?

As a society, we still produce relatively little waste – the average Pole discards about 315 kg of rubbish every year. Probably a small percentage goes to the streets, squares and beaches. However, I am writing about it to better illustrate the effects that can be achieved thanks to a short coordinated cleaning action.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2Z32an4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xiaomi Wifi Repeater Pro Deep Review | Is MiWifi Amplifier Worth to Buy?

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro To Come With Free Mi LED TV 4S 55″ For First 500 Customers On Lazada – Pokde.Net

What do the letters and numbers that accompany the MIUI version of your Xiaomi mean