80-year-old player in Skyrima has suspended streaming. Stupid comments threatened her health

There is a corner of Youtube, in which we can all again feel like beloved grandchildren, experiencing with their grandmother-player subsequent adventures in Skyrim. It is, or rather was, because my grandmother has suspended its activities for now. Even this oasis of peace has been poisoned by annoying comments from Internet users.
Each movie begins with a greeting "good morning, grandchildren", not only shows how to play, but plays the adventures of their characters. Shirley Curry, known to the Internet better as Skyrim Grandma, has announced that she must take a break for health reasons. Commentators on Youtube are so annoying that the senior woman began to worry about her own health.
"I’m not happy with recording, I won’t give it up, but I don’t enjoy it."
Shirley Curry is very calm and matter-of-fact in her last vlog, but you can see that emotions are bursting under grandma’s skin. In one movie, it looks like it is wiping a tear from the cheek. As I admit, he no longer enjoys recording and feels like she is under a microscope all the time. She still enjoys playing it, but only if she does it herself with the camera turned off.
Her enthusiasts have received so far enthusiasm. As she explains at the beginning of the movie, her pressure is way too high because streaming has become too stressful. Interestingly, this is not even about malicious or hateful comments, but about wise thinking under the movies and constant attempts to explain to her that the game is wrong or should play something else, because it suits her better. Reading wise internet comments that try to explain to her how she should play a game she knows from the inside out just costs her too much nerve and health.
Grandmother tired of kidspleaning announced a vacation and a new moderation policy. Comments will be much more often deleted, and she is not going to explain her choices, be it weapons, tasks or games.
When I view the comments under my video and see anything I mentioned, it will delete it. I don’t have time to do this, I won’t answer that anymore, I won’t explain myself anymore. If you don’t like how I play, I don’t know why you are watching it, go watch other players, because I’m fed up with stress – he explains.
Grandma doesn’t really care about the number of hits for movies and influencer’s fame.
As he notes with surprise, he has 831 thousand. subscribers, but on average her videos are watched by only a few thousand people, and most do so only for about five minutes, they are going to worry less about the audience and more joy of the game. Granny has already achieved what younger YouTube users can only dream of. Bethesda announced that a character modeled on Curry will appear in Elder Scrolls 6.
Grandma announced that she would take at least two weeks off from recording. It was May 2, the Internet is beginning to be afraid that the favorite playing grandmother will not come back at all and promises that this time he will be polite.
80-year-old player in Skyrima has suspended streaming. Stupid comments threatened her health
from WordPress https://ift.tt/2M3ZAac
Comments
Post a Comment